• Develop long and short-term business goals, objectives and targets as part of the department’s planning and budgeting process.
• Work with the Chief Executive Officer to develop visitation/activity schedule/plan to facilitate realisation of the unit target.
• Ensure the business goals, objectives and targets are met on a timely basis.
• Conduct extensive market research and intelligence gathering on customers and competitors.
• Source for clients and generate leads for sales or partnerships.
• Responsible for direct and indirect sales of the company’s products.
• Enhance the motivation of the Marketing Executives towards meeting the individual targets.
• Maintain proper records of customers’ transactions.
• Resolve customers’ complaints promptly on sales or other related transactions.
• Maintain high standards of customer service and cordial relationship with customers.
• Ensure walk-in customers enjoy excellent customer service by greeting them and helping them identify the right product that suites their needs.
• Proactively work with the technical department to grow the business by achieving excellent sales and profit target.
• Promote the company brand and endeavour to enhance the company’s image through appearance and behaviour.
• Provide workshops, trade shows, seminars and other networking events for the business development department to keep up-to-date on changes in the industry and to meet prospects.
• A first degree or its equivalent in any discipline.
• A minimum of five (5) years cognate experience.
• A second degree will be an added advantage
Interested candidates can apply through email@example.com
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love
Join our happy subscribers