Subsurface Analysis and Static Model Building:
- Collect, Quality Control and analyse geologic and production data from existing wells.
- Integrate the well and production data, in conjunction with 3D seismic, into relevant stratigraphic zonations, within a reasonable structural framework.
- Populate zones with appropriate reservoir properties, reasonably distributed in areal (map) sense.
- Manage the building and editing of static reservoir models for input into reservoir simulation and development planning.
- Manage volumetric and reserve assessments.
- Build static modelling and reservoir characterisation analysis toward dynamic simulation.
- Support Reservoir Engineering and Well Reservoir Management activities.
- Work with Engineering and Drilling teams to design well trajectories using well planning software.
- Oversee the drafting of geological well prognoses and well applications for submission to regulatory bodies.
- Manage the compilation and design of field development plans.
This position will require:
If you are interested in finding out more please apply now with copy of your resume.
Use links below to apply
Do you want to study at University Of Sussex, England? Reserve your place for 2021 intakes Learn More
Join our happy subscribers