Subsurface Analysis and Static Model Building:
- Collect, Quality Control and analyse geologic and production data from existing wells.
- Integrate the well and production data, in conjunction with 3D seismic, into relevant stratigraphic zonations, within a reasonable structural framework.
- Populate zones with appropriate reservoir properties, reasonably distributed in areal (map) sense.
- Manage the building and editing of static reservoir models for input into reservoir simulation and development planning.
- Manage volumetric and reserve assessments.
- Build static modelling and reservoir characterisation analysis toward dynamic simulation.
- Support Reservoir Engineering and Well Reservoir Management activities.
- Work with Engineering and Drilling teams to design well trajectories using well planning software.
- Oversee the drafting of geological well prognoses and well applications for submission to regulatory bodies.
- Manage the compilation and design of field development plans.
This position will require:
If you are interested in finding out more please apply now with copy of your resume.
Join over 348K happy subscribers