Liaison / Admin Manager at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
Posted on: 14 January, 2020
Deadline: 28 January, 2020
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We're one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners.
Liaison / Admin Manager
Reference Number: 130-PEO01119
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- Effectively manage internal and external correspondences. Coordinate efforts and communication between different entities, government agencies as well as the general public.
- Ensure smooth running of the business on a day-to-day basis
- Ensure all regulatory approvals required for the smooth running of the business is secured and renewed on a periodic basis as required
- Supervise the day-to-day operations of the administrative functions /activities
- Develop, review and improve administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Manages vendor and supplier relations
- Manage all contracts to ensure the company’s interest is always protected
- Manage relationships and liaise with government agencies
- Develop and foster relationships with the community, stakeholders, and other entities
- Collect, analyze, and utilize data and feedback to identify opportunities to improve the relationship between the business and other entities
- Ensure office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Plan, schedule and promote office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions
- Prepare reports on activities and responsibilities as required
- Oversee special projects and track progress towards achieving company goals.
- Promptly respond to incidents and other events as necessary
- Minimum of 2:1 grade level in any social science degree from a recognised institution
- Member of relevant professional body is an added advantage
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience
- Must have worked in a reputable organization
- Age: 30-40 years
- Added advantage: Experience in liaison with government agencies, contractors and suppliers;
- Ability to communicate fluently in Nigerian languages
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Controls Assurance Senior Associate at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Financial Analyst at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Know More About PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)Similar Jobs
- Administrative Manager at Tunde Adejumo & Co.
- Administrative Officer at Ralds & Agate
- IT/Front Desk Personnel at Wemimo Ogunde & Co.
- Office Assistant at Wemimo Ogunde & Co.
- Secretary (CEO's PA) at AXA Mansard Pensions
- Delivery Advisor at Alan & Grant
- Chief Executive Officer at Adexen
- Administrative Intern (Corper) at FarmAgric