Geophysical Quality Control Representative at Prime Atlantic Cegelec Nigeria (PACE)
Posted on: 14 January, 2020
Deadline: 28 January, 2020
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Prime Atlantic Cegelec Nigeria (PACE)
Prime Atlantic Limited is a wholly Nigerian – owned company established in 2003 with the vision to be the preferred services and solutions company in Sub – Saharan Africa. As a full oil servicing company, we pride ourselves on offering the most comprehensive bouquet of solutions while subjecting our processes to the most stringent global standards providing services and solutions to the Oil & Gas industry.
Geophysical Quality Control Representative
Duration: 6 Months
- Knowledgeable in geophysical site investigation acquisition, processing and interpretation including high resolution seismic surveys, sub bottom profiler surveys, multi-beam echo sounder surveys and side scan sonar surveys.
- Sample and preserve water columns, surficial and near surficial sediments for environmental, geochemical, or geological / geotechnical purposes.
- Understand controlled amplitude and controlled phase processing geophysical data.
- Understand and be knowledgeable of the latest processing techniques including broad band processing, data reconstruction and noise attenuation.
- Provide guidance and oversight to a team of quality controllers overseeing Geophysical vendor field operators.
- Must understand 2D, 3D and 4D seismic data acquisition and determine data quality & develop strategies for overcoming the limitations.
- Must be able to plan seismic operations using Operations Integrity principles to ensure technical, SSH&E and economic objectives are met.
- Must be able to interpret results of QC tools & procedures to steward field operations and monitor quality.
- Must possess a high working knowledge of each seismic contractor’s technical capabilities (source, receiver, recording systems, etc), and knows their strengths and weaknesses.
- Must be able to coordinate key Exxon Mobil interfaces to achieve a high level of integration.
- B.Sc or MSc in Geophysical or Geotechnical field
- Experience: Minimum 10 years.
- Broad and extensive knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes and appropriate safety criteria.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of acquisition techniques and industry Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) standards.
- Knowledge of seismic equipment operations and positioning.
- Knowledge of Operations Integrity Management Systems (OIMS) procedures.
- Effective in communication, interface management, auditing and assessing operations and problem solving.
- Knowledge of data delivery and reporting standards.
Attractive and Negotiable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.
- Only qualified candidates who meet the job descriptions and job skills above should apply.
- Prior experience of Exxon Mobil projects, systems procedures - OIMS, SSHE, etc is an added advantage.
- Recent Jobs from Prime Atlantic Cegelec Nigeria (PACE)
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Engineer - Electrical Lead III at Prime Atlantic Cegelec Nigeria (PACE)
- Engineer - Mechanical Lead Ill at Prime Atlantic Cegelec Nigeria (PACE)
- Know More About Prime Atlantic Cegelec Nigeria (PACE)Similar Jobs
- Experienced Solar Installer at QuantumX
- Billing Engineer (Fresh Graduate) at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Generator Electrical Technician at Tsebo Facilities Solutions
- Marine Technical Manager at Willers Solutions
- Marine Operations Manger at Willers Solutions
- Technical Sales Consultant at Colton Industries
- Experienced Music Teacher at Pacific Comprehensive College
- Senior Instrumentations Engineer at Sellafield Energy