Front Dest Officer at Fadac Resources
Posted on: 10 December, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Fadac Resources
Our client is a hospitality firm that seeks to bring people from all culture together in a meeting place where the people can come to meet friends, do business and relax. They help in creating a platform to base both the social and professional lives of people together. Due to expansion, they are in need of a Front Desk Officer in Victoria Island to manage the administrative and clerical tasks of the organization on a daily basis
Front Dest Officer
- Greet and Welcome guest
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure the reception area is tidy and presentable.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures.
- Order front office supplies and keep an inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Maintain record and files
Requirements and Skills
- Minimum of BSc in any degree
- 2 years of proven experience in the hospitality industry.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment.
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Candidates must reside within Victoria Island and Its Environs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skill
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service orientation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Fadac Resources career website on fadacresources.zohorecruit.com to apply