Branch Manager at Eduwalt Communication
Posted on: 10 December, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Eduwalt Communication
Eduwalt Concierge Limited (EWC) is an International education consulting firm registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission. EWC process and give professional support to those looking to live, study, and work in Canada.
- Marketing and sale of the company’s products and services.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sale team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong market presence.
- Prospecting, identifying, and generating businesses from potential and existing clients.
- Discipline staff when the need arises in accordance with the company’s policy.
- Supervise and carry out administrative duties daily.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to ensure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Attend to any governmental agencies that comes to the branch and report to the upper management.
- Implement an effective network for consistent sales growth and better market penetration.
- Prepare sales, revenue/expenses reports, and realistic forecast to the management team.
- Must maintain strong working relationship with clients and colleagues.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts, while being fully aware of new products and competitors’ status.
- Managing the branch staff (ICs, Intake Officer, Receptionist, DSEs, etc.)
- Training and hiring of sales team.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Must have at least 5 years experience in Sales/marketing and Business Development.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below