The Global Fund is a 21st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics, Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments, civil society, the private sector and people affected by the diseases. The Global Fund raises and invests nearly US$4 billion a year to support programs run by local experts in countries and communities most in need. Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4 billion dollars in the fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria in Nigeria.
To strengthen this operations and interventions in the country, we are partnering with Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) to fill the capacity below:
Senior Program Advisor
Project: Global Fund
- Senior Program Advisor as a member of the Program Management team, the Senior Program Advisor supports the Deputy Project Director in providing oversight, coordination, monitoring and reporting of all Global Fund project activities in Anambra state, coordinates the development and maintenance of systems that effectively respond to GF requirements regarding implementation procedures, reporting and evaluation.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BS/BA in Public Health, Business Administration, Health Sciences, behavioural sciences or its recognized equivalentwith 8 - 10 years of relevant experience with international development programs.
- Or MSc/MA degree in Public Health, Business Administration, Health Sciences, behavioural sciences or its recognized equivalentwith 7 - 9 years relevant experience with international development programs.
- Or MPH/PhD degree or its recognized equivalent with 4-6 years’ working experience in the above-stated disease intervention program.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is required.
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Senior Program Advisor - AHNi-ProgMgtJobs@ahnigeria.org
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume as a single MS Word document to the respective emails with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- AHNI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
ACHIEVING HEALTH NIGERIA INITIATIVE SALARIES CAN BE FOUND ON MYSALARYSCALE.COM