Head of Operations at Vasiti Dotcom
Posted on: 2 December, 2019
Deadline: 20 December, 2019
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Vasiti Dotcom
Vasiti.com is a platform for students, student entrepreneurs and small businesses in or around campus to buy or sell goods & services. Vasiti also has a magazine which covers activities around campus, daily student hacks and opportunities like scholarships, internship etc for students.
Head of Operations
- Process management/improvement.
- Performance and metrics management to ensure scalable and profitable growth and take corrective measures.
- Provide solutions, action plan, projected result and expected impact for all problems or challenges that may arise.
- Assisting in gathering and unifying all teams.
- Ensure smooth daily operations of the business.
- Develop, establish and direct the execution of operating policies to support overall company objectives
- Strategic long and short term planning.
- Manage individual performance by establishing weekly operating objectives for each employee with end of week reviews.
- Develop and manage strategies and ensure virality is built into every strategy.
- Project planning and management.
- Must live around Ikeja
- Must be a graduate.
- Must be highly organized , tech-savvy and possess strong leadership skills.
- Must have at least 1 year work experience. 6. Must be hardworking and passionate about working with a startup company.
NGN40,000 - 60,000/Month
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send an email with attached CV to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
- Recent Jobs from Vasiti Dotcom
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Marketing and Communications Executive (Intern) at Vasiti Dotcom
- Full Stack Developer (Intern) at Vasiti Dotcom
- Know More About Vasiti DotcomSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource & Admin Manager at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Business Analyst at Kimberly Ryan
- Personal Assistant at Aquarian Consult
- Assistant Manager, Facilities and Real Estate at Airtel
- Program Director at Mercy Corps
- Executive Assistant at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Legal Officer & Executive Assistant to CEO at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited
- Country Director/Nigeria at Equal Access