Program Data Lead at GVA Partners
Posted on: 22 November, 2019
Deadline: 29 November, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at GVA Partners
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
Program Data Lead
- An exciting opportunity exists for a dynamic Program Data Lead to join a dynamic project team for a 12 months project.
- The Program Data Lead provides overall leadership and is accountable for the success of our client’s Back-Office Transformation data. The candidate forms part of the programme leadership team.
ResponsibilitiesThe resource shall be responsible for the following:
- Ensure the success of each functional stream (Finance, EAM, SCM, HR, EPM) project roll-out data requirements.
- Implement governance and business processes to ensure data integrity, data standardisation, data quality, and change management of data across multiple groups and systems.
- Provide regular feedback (at least weekly) on progress against the deployment project plan.
- Define the business rules for the data cleansing and enrichment based on the assessment of quality of the data from the source system for all functional streams
- Deliver the cleansing and enrichment of data to the Oracle Cloud data specification requirement
- Responsible for end to end testing of data architecture across systems
- Ensure all data cleansed and enriched is reconciled prior to go-live
- Ensure the master data team is established and ready to go, when new solution goes live
- Implement data governance and business processes
- Provide post go live support as required and perform post go-live assessment
Supervisory / Leadership / Managerial Tasks:
- Coach and mentor direct / indirect reports to ensure staff motivation is high
- Direct and monitor work of matrix reporting teams
- Develop, agree and ensure performance and compliance obligations of the team are met
- Lead and motivate team to achieve key performance metrics
- Identify staff training and development needs and implement necessary actions with regards to the master data management team to be established in the operation
- Manage the performance and deliverables of direct and indirect reports to ensure that the overall objectives of Back Office Transformation Programme data team are achieved
- Set goals and objectives for project reports, monitor progress and maintain motivation.
- Relevant Business / Information Technology Bachelor’s degree
- At least 10 years’ senior management experience in ERP Transformational Programs
- At least 10 years’ senior management experience in Telecoms
- 5+ years of experience in gathering business requirements and/or deployment of ERP systems focusing on Master Data Management in a large enterprise
- Prefer a primarily business/functional process expert with technology skills
- Strong hands on experience with MDM
- Experience in participating in analysis sessions with the user community to capture, define MDM requirements clearly, completely and correctly
- Ability to develop and implement data governance and standards
- Excellent computer skills—Microsoft Office Suite; including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Enterprise Portfolio Management/Any project management tool
- Experience with ERP systems
Skills and behavioural qualities:
- Accountability, ownership, and boundary-less mindset to manage competing priorities and communicate effectively with team members
- Excellent problem identification, prioritization and remediation skills
- People management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical thinking
- Strong consultancy skills & stakeholder management skills
- Good Interpersonal skills, ability to listen and observe
- Presentation and facilitation skills
- Conflict handling and resolution skills
- Planning, tracking and reporting skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in Microsoft word), current and expected salary to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job title as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from GVA Partners
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Lead - Software Developer at GVA Partners
- Know More About GVA PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Management Information Systems (MIS) Specialist at RTI International
- Web / Social Media Administrator at Lorache Consulting Limited
- NYSC Intern at Aitechma
- Junior Software Developer at Aitechma
- Graphic Designer at Aitechma
- Creative Specialist - Video, Audio and Graphic Designs at Digital Marketing Skill Institute
- Experienced UX/Graphic Designer at VoguePay
- Specialist, SOX & ITGC at IHS Towers