Frontend Developer at eRecruiter Nigeria
Posted on: 20 November, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at eRecruiter Nigeria
Our client who is a Software Development Company with a mission to Design, Develop & Deliver high-impact, unconventional solutions is looking to hire a Developers
The person will be responsible for design, development, testing, analyzing software issues, troubleshooting software, fixing defects and overall maintaining assigned applications/modules.
- Designs and develops new software code; performs corrective and perfective code maintenance on application in production.
- Participates in design and code reviews.
- Ensures that implemented software meets functional and non-functional requirements.
- Develops and executes unit, integration, and system tests.
- Monitors and maintains existing production system(s).
- Use a variety of programming languages in order to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve company website
- Work in multidisciplinary team with other professionals such as back-end developers and web designers
- Build high-quality mockups and design different prototypes
- Provide high-quality graphics and visual elements
- Optimize our web applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Always stay consistent with our brand guidelines
- Get feedback from users and customers
CV used for application MUST clearly tell your story to satisfy the following;
- 2 years of experience as a Front-end Developer
- Someone who has done Mobile development.
- Angular – key in (6,7,8)
- Ionic framework (2,3,4)
- Developed an iOS or Android app in store. (PROJECTS and/or LINKS must be included in the CV)
- Good with design.
- Knowledge of graphics software such as Adobe Suite, Photoshop etc.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BSc in Computer Science or similar relevant field
Method of Application
CV used must satisfy the Key Requirements and contain projects and/or links to justify proficiency on the subject. Mail to email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from eRecruiter Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- C# Developer at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Frontend Developer at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Know More About eRecruiter NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketing Executive at Raadaa
- Chief Technology Officer at Stresert Services Limited
- Mobile Developer (Phyton) at Helena Frey
- Developer at Mobihealth International
- Experienced Network Engineer at Lumenave International Ltd
- Scrum Master at GVA Partners
- Software Developer at GVA Partners
- ICT Specialist at Sahel Capital