Node JS/React JS Web Developer at Excellent & Strategic Solutions
Posted on: 20 November, 2019
Deadline: 27 December, 2020
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Excellent & Strategic Solutions
Excellent & Strategic Solutions is a frontline web applications development firm which provide top of the class service to reputable clients all around the country. We specialize in developing and marketing web applications that eliminate bureaucracy and promote automation of all sorts. Our vision is to make every life, every business, every organization and every government less bureaucratic and more profitable by leveraging technology to the farthest possible extent.
Node JS/React JS Web Developer
- We need a Node JS/ React JS Developer who will be responsible for re-developing our current web application service and development of custom features on our web application.
- Your primary focus will be the re-development of our current PHP application into Node & react JS.
- Rebuild our current PHP web app into Node JS & React JS by studying our current PHP codebase and refactoring it.Create usable APIs for our web app
- Build API integrations of our web app with other web apps
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable node JS modules
- Integration of data storage solutions like mongodb and mysql
- Conducting regular site updates
- Represent a professional image in dealings with internal and external parties at all times
- Other tasks as may be required from time to time.
- Strong Knowledge of Node JS express framework and react JS is needed
- Working knowledge of redux is an added advantageKnowledge of any PHP framework is an added advantage
- Knowledge and experience with use of Git, HTML, CSS, JS
- Working Knowledge of how to deploy apps on AWS will be an added advantage
- Understanding of systems integration and various web devices and environments.
- Ability to design and implement web services.
- Familiarity with authentication and access control.
- Knowledge of website delivery best practices.ND, HND, BSC are welcome to apply
Other Requirements Include:
- Ability to work independently and self-learn
- Ability to create and apply innovative solutions
- Ability to think critically and contribute to plans within a project's development
- Friendly & energetic individual with outstanding communication skills.
- Wage based on experience
- Fun work environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Phone interviews will commence immediately and in-person interview will follow.