DKT INTERNATIONAL is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention. DKT INTERNATIONAL is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world.
DKT NIGERIA is set to recruit a Credit Controller based in Lagos. We have a challenging and inspirational mission to improve the family planning and HIV/AIDS prevention in Nigeria through social marketing and promotion and distribution of our products.
We are looking for a smart, dynamic and committed individual to fill the following position:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Checking customer’s credit ratings with Banks
- Setting up the Terms and conditions of a Credit
- Timely and effective collection of all debts and customer payments
- Negotiating repayment plans
- Maintaining contact with client to ensure invoices are clear for payment
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting systems
- Providing accounts information to internal departments
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
- Ability to reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail
- Prior experience with systems including invoice discounting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, such as Excel
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Basic mathematical knowledge
- Calm, confident manner to handle potentially uncomfortable conversation
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a relevant field
- 3 years working experience in similar role
The position reports to the Finance Director.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their CV with subject tagged to email@example.com