Project Officer at Beacongate Limited
Posted on: 12 November, 2019
Deadline: 22 November, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Beacongate Limited
Beacongate Limited - The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct. This involves using approaches that lead to self discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Ensuring effective implementation of the organisation’s activities and task assigned to attain goals and objectives of the Home’s project.
- Overseeing project work-plan performance, participating in project planning, budgeting, implementation, monitoring, reporting and programme development of all projects and tasks.
- Reporting on project activities and expenditure as requested by the Project Manager and according to project timeframes.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual reports on projects implemented in the given period.
- Report any of changes which may impact to the project implementation
- Directing and supervising activities within the organization to achieve the organisation’s goals and objectives relating to implementation of set objectives, productivity, expansion, innovation, and other areas of priority.
- Ensure the implementation of projects in line with international standards and best practices and in compliance with relevant legal regulations and policies.
- Source for grants and sponsorship to be applied to the execution of the NGO’s set objectives.
- Monitoring the payment of school fees, school performance and welfare of children under the NGO’s sponsorship.
- Ensure that the organisation has enough resources such as personnel, funds and materials required to achieve the organizational goals.
- Organise sensitisation (through social events and school visitation) of schools and the community on importance of education and core values such as good citizenship, self- responsibility et.c to further showcase the NGO’s brand.
- Participate in developing long and short-range goals and strategies consistent with the mission and capabilities of the NGO.
- Knowledge of accounting is an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Beacongate Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Business Development Manager at Beacongate Limited
- Finance Analyst at Beacongate Limited