Projects Planner at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Posted on: 8 November, 2019
Deadline: 12 November, 2019
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation
- Provide Planning Services on a major construction project and liaise with EPCC contractor’s team to undertake activities such as scheduling, schedule control, reporting analysis, forecasting and schedule optimization
- Review and evaluate the Contractor's detailed level 4/5 schedules, plans, performance and procedures and integrate with overall client
- Support in the development of the baseline contract schedule, covering all aspects of design, procurement, construction, commissioning and hand Baseline schedule should be properly resource loaded, fully logic linked and have a critical path.
- Continuously provide guidance to the project leadership team on schedule performance, highlighting timely, early warning signals on threats to achieving schedule milestone target
- Develop Progress Measurement philosophy to be deployed on the project and review/endorse progress measurements reported periodically by the contractors planning team and report progress to Owners project management t Analyse / prepare project progress positions and forecast project completions.
- Supervise contractors planning team to carry out resource loading/leveling, preparing S- Curves, Manpower histograms etc.
- Interact with construction supervisors on day-to-day activities on site/office by providing relevant information such as 2 weeks look ahead schedules for Project management team
- Support the Project Manager/Engineer and construction team to analyse and evaluate the impact of various construction methods and techniques on overall project schedule
- Work with the Project procurement coordinator to identify required on site dates for all critical procurement items and flag implications of delayed materials on project schedule
- BSc degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years’ post-graduation experience, out of which 5 years should have been spent in a project planning position on major construction projects of not less than US$50m.
- Extensive skills in the use of Primavera P6 planning tool is mandatory.
- Should have very good understanding of construction processes and techniques
- Ability to work across international/cultural boundaries.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Procurement / Material Coordinator at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Document Controller at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- HSE Officer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- QA/ QC Officer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Construction Supervisor (Electrical) at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Construction Supervisor (IT/ Instrument/ Fire & Gas) at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Construction Supervisor (Mechanical) at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Construction Supervisor (Civil) at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Project Manager at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Lead Project Engineer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Cost Controller / Quantity Surveyor at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Know More About Amaiden Energy NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Project Manager at Fadac Resources
- Project Implementation Engineer at Netcom Africa
- Project Manager at Egbin Power Plc
- Project Officer at Egbin Power Plc
- Project Officer at Beacongate Limited
- Project Coordinator/Supervisor at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Program Design Associate at One Acre Fund
- Program Manager at VSO