Human Resource Expert at RoVedana
Posted on: 5 November, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at RoVedana
When your business needs extend beyond your core competencies, turning to a leading firm in outsourcing and consulting services to help you regain your focus. At Rovedana, our world revolves around your business. Our Business Process Outsourcing practice will assist your business in all forms of operational management so you can increase your productivity and reduce overall costs. 5/7 Ologolo Close, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria.
Human Resource Expert
Our Client in the manufacturing sector (Electronics & gargets) at APAPA is currently in need of an HR EXPERT.
The ideal candidate should have
- Advanced experience in EXCEL.
- Good experience as an HR Generalist
- Good knowledge of HR Processes
- Good knowledge of Planning & Execution
- Ability to write & present reports.
- CIPM & BSc in Human Resource or any other course from a reputable university is required.
- MBA, MSC,CIPD,CIPM,SHRM is an added advantage
- A minimum of 10 years Experience
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title "HR Expert"
- Recent Jobs from RoVedana
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Receptionist at RoVedana
- Sales Executive (Cooking Gas) at RoVedana
- Know More About RoVedanaSimilar Jobs
- State Office Admin and Resource Assistant – Anambra at British Council
- Human Resource and Administration Manager at WFO International
- Human Resources Officer at Compovine Technologies
- Human Resource & Admin Executive at Marcforte Business Consulting
- Recruitment Officer at RoyalSec Service Company Limited
- Human Resource & Admin Manager at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Human Resources Coordinator at Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
- HR Graduate Internship Recruitment at Procter and Gamble