The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
Night Duty Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, River
Company: NASCON Allied Industries
Employment type: Full-time
- in charge of night distribution, maintenance, repair and Operations of the vehicle fleet
- Responsible for fleet accounting, statistics, data entry and management information systems system administration and documentation) maintenance, and monitoring of the computerized Fleet Management System-
- Develop reports using the Fleet Management system and Crystal Reports software
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Good interpersonal relationship and Communication skills
- Commercial awareness and numeracy skills.
- Excellent knowledge of the products and service offerings of FIASCO Allied industries.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Logistics & Distribution and Supply Chain Management.
- In-depth understanding of the trends, challenges, opportunities regulations and legislation relating to the food manufacturing industry.
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc /M.Sc. in Social Sciences, Humanities or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience
- 3 years on the job experience.
- Relevant professional certification in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: NASCONcareers@dangote.com with the relevant position included in the subject line of the email.
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Night Duty Officer - NASCONcareers@dangote.com