Connig Technoserve is a dynamic telecommunications and information technology services provider operating in Nigeria and parts of West Africa. We provide customized, professional and turnkey services ranging from planning to rollout to maintenance throughout the product life cycle. We are managed by a team of professionals who are long term players in the IT and Telecommunications field.
Field Service Engineer (Eastern Region)
- The Field Service Engineer (FSE) will be responsible for meeting the daily service maintenance and manage repair of sites equipment.
- Establish and maintain proper business relationships with customers as well as performing necessary administrative duties as required and other duties as assigned.
Essential Job Responsibilities
The FSE performs the major functions listed below:
- Basic troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and repair on designated equipment.
- Completing Preventative Maintenance and field modifications.
- Ordering and managing repair parts cycle times.
- Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining site service logs and internal service records in a timely manner.
- Meeting Health and Human Services, Environmental Health and Safety and/or all other applicable regulatory requirements
- Oversee and coordinate performance and routine activities of electrical field engineering personnel
- Support and ensure quality of project delivery at sites
Note: The position may require additional duties/responsibilities that may not be outlined above, and specific functions are subject to change.
Qualifications & Requirements
The following qualifications are the minimum requirements necessary to successfully perform this role. However, any equivalent combination of experience, education and training, which provides the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities, would be acceptable, subject to requirements:
- OND/HND in Electrical Engineering Technology or equivalent with 2 or more years’ experience in Telecoms field operations.
- Experienced in troubleshooting and responding to operational concerns.
- Proven record of being reliable and resourceful with ability to work independently.
- Proficient level of computer skills including MS Word and Excel.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.
Note: Must reside in or be willing to relocate to the eastern region.