Driver at Creative Associates International
Posted on: 20 September, 2019
Deadline: 26 September, 2019
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Creative Associates International
Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that specializes in education, economic growth, democratic institutions and stabilization. Based in Washington, D.C., Creative has a field presence in more than 15 countries with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Since its founding in 1977, Creative has earned a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.
- The Driver will provide transportation support to project staff
- The Driver maintains project vehicles and log of vehicle use, cleans, and follows up on vehicles' services time frame for the well being of the vehicles in conformity with Creative's Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Reporting & Supervision: The Driver will report to the Security Manager.
- Drive, maintain and service the project vehicles in keeping with the highest safety standards;
- Ensure proper long-term and day-to-day maintenance of all vehicles, including checking oil and other fluids, battery, brakes, tires, and other critical equipment;
- Perform pick-ups, deliveries, repairs and makes purchases of office supplies as directed by supervisor;
- Keep logs of vehicle use, maintenance, and service;
- Greet and direct visitors;
- Arrange for the collection and delivery of mail or documents, as directed; and
- Perform other duties as assigned by superiors within the driver's capacity.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- High School Diploma is required;
- At least six (6) months of prior experience as a Driver is required;
- Valid driver's license and excellent driving record;
- Ability to work independently with minimal or no supervision;
- Computer literacy and basic skills and qualifications in motor mechanics are an added advantage;
- Proven punctuality and ability to work as part of a team and excellent references a must;
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity; and
- Cultural, gender, religion and age sensitivity and adaptability.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume/CV to: email@example.com using "the job title" as the subject of the mail.
- Only finalists will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
- Candidates must be authorized to work full time in Nigeria
- Recent Jobs from Creative Associates International
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Accountant at Creative Associates International
- IT Officer at Creative Associates International
- Administrative Assistant at Creative Associates International
- Security Manager at Creative Associates International
- Finance Manager at Creative Associates International
- Know More About Creative Associates InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Coaster Bus Driver at Fosad Consulting
- Driver at IPAS
- Delivery Representative at RoVedana
- Driver (Logistics) at Beaufort Homes
- Company Driver at Newage Solutions and Technologies Limited
- Executive Driver at Avant Halogen
- Driver at ASA SECURITY
- Dispatch Rider at Electronic PayPlus Limited