Waiter at Domino Stores Limited
Posted on: 19 September, 2019
Deadline: 26 September, 2019
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Domino Stores Limited
Domino Stores Limited, a private Nigerian Group of Companies operating retail, hospitality and property business requires highly motivated individual as:
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Taking beverage orders and serving them to guests on a timely manner.
- Always respond to guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Should be fully aware of the bar and lounge menu along with their prices and any applicable taxes.
- Good knowledge of wine selection, wine service and Beer service.
- Take guest beverage or food orders and input them to the point-of-sale system.
- Ensuring that the bar and lounge stations are fully stocked, clean and tidy at all times.
- Establish rapport with guests to build loyal and satisfied customers.
- Ensure knowledge of menu and restaurant promotions and any special offers.
- Pick-up food orders from kitchen and communicate to the chef regarding any special preferences or allergy.
- Replenish beverages and ensure guest satisfaction throughout the meal service.
- Able to up-sell all promotion available in the outlet.
- Ensure serving station is well-stocked at all times.
- Accurately total, process and collect payments from guests to include, but not limited to, using the point-of-sale system.
- Should know basic cashiering procedures like handling money, processing debit cards, making change and processing gift certificates, cards and vouchers.
- Be responsible for billing/payment and collecting feedback from the guest.
- Clear tables and prepare for service by polishing cutlery, glassware and crockery etc.
- Complete closing duties, including storing all reusable goods, breaking down goods, cleaning all equipment and areas.
- Return all equipment to proper locations, locking refrigerators, restocking items, turning off lights, locking doors and completing bar closing checklist.
- Stock and maintain the bar with all the required supplies and inventory (eg: beer, wine, spirits, paper products, straws, stirrers, condiments, glassware, ice cubes etc.)
- Always take responsibility for ensuring a positive guest experience.
- Take ownership of guest request and follow up guests incidences.
- Attend daily briefings from management who will explain any special requirements for service.
- To ensure a very good relationship between the Bar, other F&B outlet, Kitchen, housekeeping & Front of the House.
- Assist in carrying out scheduled inventories of products and operating equipment.
- Perform any other assigned reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned or as requested by Supervisors or Manager.
- Have sound knowledge of spirits, beers, wine, cocktails and coffee.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Flexibility to work longer hours as per business demand.
- Be courteous, professional and provide efficient service.
- Must be resident in Mafoluku or its environs
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using "Waiter" as the subject of the mail.
Submit CV in person at:
Domino Stores Limited,
15A Commercial Avenue,
Sabo-Yaba, Lagos State.
- Recent Jobs from Domino Stores Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Supermarket Manager at Domino Stores Limited
- Know More About Domino Stores LimitedSimilar Jobs
- General Manager at RoVedana
- Restaurant Management at Somanda Consulting
- Hotel General Manager at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Cook at Greensprings School
- Catering and Hospitality Manager at Alan & Grant
- Beverage Manager at Padoserve Limited
- General Manager / Hotel Manager at IEC Villa Resort
- Food & Beverages Manager at La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort