The Implementation Project Specialist completes implementation projects to the client's satisfaction, and on time.
You evaluate client needs, develop and execute configurations that support the client's business processes. You test and troubleshoot final system setups. You provide training and client support during the implementation process.
The role acts as a bridge between our software developers, internal teams and our clients. Under the supervision of the Implementation Manager, you support and act to ensure that deployments of new software applications or upgrades are planned and carried out accurately. You determine whether our products inter-operate with clients’ existing systems and make plan for customization or integration of work where necessary. You at all times assist in all other activities throughout the implementation cycle.
As our ideal candidate, you should have thorough knowledge of our industry, be detail-oriented, familiar with the start-up ecosystem, driven, articulate, and enjoy working with others in a fun and fast-paced environment. We are looking for creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation to join our team.
- Provide implementation and consulting services to clients. Responsible for optimal client setup and training while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Act as liaison between the clients’ success team and our internal product development team.
- Collaborate with clients to build out and combine data set iterations that support the implementation roadmap and help to manage client expectations by supporting data organization processes
- Analyze client’s existing process/solution prior to implementation and consult with client to map current systems with SeamlessHR features
- Coordinate pre-installation data gathering and analysis for new and ongoing projects
- Assist in pre-sales product demonstrations and provide assistance in scoping projects or developing proposals, where necessary
- Own and manage assigned projects and tasks to completion with minimal oversight
- Consult with client to define parameters within the software application, execute set iterations to achieve key project dates and to ensure business goals, unique resources and measures of success are met
- Communicate the client’s needs/expectations for appropriate actions and recommend appropriate solutions
- Contribute to design for all workflow, note procedures and perform integrated/functionality tests on all implementation processes
- Develop and maintain project documentation such as project plans, Gantt charts, punch lists, configuration guides, etc
- Coordinate Standard of Operations -SOP (Implementation Plan) development
- Recommend appropriate additional solutions and prepare proposals for same
- Coordinate with clients to provide training to clients’ staff and required users of the products
- Work with client and Product Management to define business goals and requirements, guide product expectations, and communicate prioritized needs to development team
- Anticipate and mitigate risk associated with migrating and conversion of client’s data factors that exceed timelines on behalf of client and product teams, escalating to leadership when necessary
- Become a subject-matter expert on SeamlessHR’s suite of HR products and our implementation methodology
- Find opportunities to position other service offerings always
- Perform other duties as assigned
Minimum of two (2) years of software development experience.
- Standard Practices.
- Code Optimization
- Pixel Perfect Development
Qualification and Person Specification:
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, Business Admin, Marketing or any related fields.
- Any recognised HR certification (CIPM, SHRM, PHRi) would be an advantage.
- Project management certification, training and/or experience in a tech firm- preferably software implementation experience will be an added advantage.
- Industry knowledge and experience with HR software
- Proven software implementation experience with product suites and large scale technology deployments
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to coordinate and facilitate training sessions for client staff
- Ability to analyze and document a project’s business requirements and translate those requirements into functional and technical specifications
- Ability to lead end-users through change management process
- Ability to analyze business processes to optimize best practices
- Ability to manage budgets, resources and timelines