Graphic Designer at Apata & Ascott Limited
Posted on: 17 September, 2019
Deadline: 22 September, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Apata & Ascott Limited
Apata & Ascott Limited is recruiting on behalf of its client to fill the position below:
- The graphic designer will be responsible for the creation and management of visual concepts.
- He/she will develops the overall layout and production design for product illustration, editorials, advertisements, brochures, magazines and corporate reports.
The job holder must be skilled in the following:
- Photo and Video Editing
- Creating interactive designs/ideas and concepts
- Designing of film guides.
- Concept Illustration
- Computer-aided design (CAD), 3D design and be able to keep up to date with emerging technologies/industry software.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Art or related field with training in graphic design
- Essential to have at least 2 years’ relevant practical experience in creating graphics for clients within the retail space
- Advanced proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design, PowerPoint & Keynote.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Positive Attitude
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Be flexible
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About Apata & Ascott LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Application & Software Project Manager at Ascentech Services Limited
- Digital Marketing Executive (NYSC) at Imagine Early Years & Elementary
- Information Officer CONHESS 7 at Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital
- Program/System Analyst CONHESS 7 at Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital
- Junior Software Developer at Freeme Digital
- Server Operation Support at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Network Operation Support at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Information Security Operations Services Officer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria