Customer Support Administrator at Prudential Estates Investors Network Limited
Posted on: 16 September, 2019
Deadline: 30 September, 2019
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Prudential Estates Investors Network Limited
Prudential Estates Investors Network Limited is a real estate development platform that provides investors with access to debt investment offering.
Customer Support Administrator
- We are on the search for someone exceptional to form part of the founding team of an exciting company looking located at Ikeja, Lagos. You will be the first point of contact and someone who is keen to apply their operational knowledge in a vibrant and fast evolving new service.
- You will be a problem solver, with a can-do/fix-it attitude and 'know how' to make every user of the service feel special and understood, whether by phone, e-message, email or live chat or social media. There is huge potential for growth in this role developing into a more senior/leadership position from the sole team member to managing a team. Experience in Customer Support processes and Service Level agreements is a huge advantage.
Role & Responsibilities
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Making customers feel important and at the heart of the business
- General secretarial and administration duties
- General administrative duties
- Managing a large number of incoming calls and emails
- Identifying and optimising all our opportunities to impress our customers
- Support, review and challenge business performance
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Maintaining client confidentiality at all times
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing sales, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Skills and Experience
- Experience working Customer Support and excellent administration skills
- Demonstrable expertise in Microsoft Office (Project, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience of minute/note-taking and the preparation, communication and follow up of associated action points.
- Extremely high organization and prioritization skills
- Strong communication skills with a highly professional telephone and written manner
- Able to adhere to tight deadline and enjoy working in a busy and varied environment
- Good experience in an online/digital customer service role
- A willingness to work in a fast-growing tech start-up, which requires a go-getter personality, the ability to work independently and efficiently.
Benefits and Rewards
- Earn upto N150,000/month.
- Be part of something BIG: This is a unique opportunity to join a well-supported business at such an early stage and help shape their future.
- Personal impact: You will have responsibility and will make a real impact on the company's success and future, enabling you to define and shape your role as your career grows with the business.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About Prudential Estates Investors Network LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Executive Shop Operator (Customer Care Executive) at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Retail Sales/Customer Service Executive at School Kits Limited
- Engineer, Customer Service (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Female Customer Service Representative at SIMS Nigeria Limited
- Male Front Office Officer (Guest Service Agent) at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Academic Counselor/ Customer Care Representative at Campus Technologies Limited
- Customer Support Executive at Newage Solutions and Technologies Limited
- Customer Support Manager at Newage Solutions and Technologies Limited