Operations Assistant at Landover Company Limited
Posted on: 13 September, 2019
Deadline: 18 September, 2019
View Jobs in Aviation / Airline
View All Jobs at Landover Company Limited
Landover Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on August 15, 1991 (RC. 170420). The objective of the company is centered around Aviation practice and since incorporation, it has evolved to be the leading aviation services company committed to the provision of aviation based end-to-end solutions that enable our customers compete effectively in their markets.
We provide Aviation services to a client-base covering diverse sectors of the Nigerian economy. Today, our broad expertise and experience in aviation service covers the Oil and Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Banking and Finance, Air Cargo sector and the Diplomatic Community.
- Assist in processing of Aircraft Landing Permits/Authorizations
- Assist in coordination of Aircraft Ground Handling Services and facilitation of Arrival /departure logistics for corporate flights.
- Assist station manager and Operations officer in carrying out daily activities
- Assist various units of the organisation as requires
- All other duties as required
- OND in any Science or Social Science discipline with a minimum of Lower Credit
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good Analytical Skills and Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be hardworking and diligent.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Note: This application is open to OND Holders only.
- Recent Jobs from Landover Company Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Facility Management Officer at Landover Company Limited
- Know More About Landover Company LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Operations Manager at Ashton & Dave Travels
- Administrative Assistant / Safety and Security Manager at ABT Associates
- General Manager at SPM Professionals Limited
- Front Desk/Admin Officer at Zercom Systems
- Document Management Officer at Coinbox Limited
- Front Desk Officer at Masterminds HRSG Nigeria
- Branch Manager (Passenger Transport and Courier) at Vodstra Limited
- Senior Development Coordination Officer, Strategic Planning and RCO Team Leader, P5 at United Nations