First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria's largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
Strategic Implementation Manager
Job ID: 19000057
Job Type: Full-time
Job: FBN GEN. Job Family
Organization: Treasury & Financial Institutions
Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate and contribute to problem solving for ITBG related issues
- Develop detailed work plans for assigned work streams
- Track and monitor progress of different activities within the project, especially key milestones and critical path items
- Conduct research and analyse data to provide accurate and meaningful insights to support the execution of the project/work streams initiative
- Produce & supervise production of all project documentation
- Develop presentations and reports to provide frequent updates of overall status to key stakeholders.
- Interface with various internal and external stakeholders as required
- Follow up on completion of assigned tasks with relevant stakeholders outside the project team
- Provide framework and liaise with relevant stakeholders for training, performance monitoring, communication, and other key enablers for the project
- Identify risks and support development of mitigation actions
- Identify and coordinate interfaces between various work streams within the project
- Carry out other assigned tasks by the Head ITBG coordination
- First degree in any field (technical degrees are a plus – e.g. Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, Accounting)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Projects, Process Improvement or Banking Operations is required
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.