Senior Android Developer at Great Brands
Posted on: 13 September, 2019
Deadline: 16 September, 2019
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Great Brands
Great Brands Nigeria Limited is a World-Class, People Orientated, Performance Driven, Sales and Distribution Company. We are the leading consumer goods distribution company in Nigeria with over 35 years’ of experience of Nigeria and the region. Partnership model: We aim to achieve dominant market leadership positions for premier FMCG producers by combining quality production and brand value with expert distribution.
Senior Android Developer
- We are looking for a Senior Android Engineer who will be responsible for the development and maintenance of our Android applications.
- You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications that run on all Android OS versions
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- See project from start to Play Store
- Maintain the code base i.e fix bugs
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an Android developer.
- Experience leading a team
- Proficient with Java and/or Kotlin
- Experience with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Experience with uploading apps to Play store
- Experience with implementing great UIs that match provided mockups including animations.
- Experience with unit testing and UI tests using JUnit and Espresso
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A very good knowledge of Product flavors
- Experience with Continuous Integration e.g CircleCI.
- Experience with MVVM or any other architecture
- Experience with Realm and/or Room.
- Experience with libraries like RxJava, Dagger 2/Koin
- Experience with SocketIO, One SIgnal or any other real time technology.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail
- Know More About Great BrandsSimilar Jobs
- IT Tech Support at 9NL LTD
- Software Engineer (Full Stack) at Triple7 Events
- Software Developer at Aureole Consulting Limited
- Pre-Sales Engineer at Netcom Africa
- Senior IT Support Officer at Elkris Foods
- IT Officer at Creative Associates International
- Junior/Mid-Level Developer at AGL Consulting Ltd
- Web Developer at Sahel Capital