Accountant at Technology Advantage Network Limited
Posted on: 13 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Technology Advantage Network Limited
Technology Advantage Network Limited is one of the leading indigenous Information Communications Technology Company involved in proffering effective solutions. We offer full and advanced solutions in ICT for homes, offices and Government establishments.
Our products and services offer flexible, scalable, upgradeable, expandable and efficient solutions for Voice, Video, Data and Internet communications spanning the small, medium or wide areas of needs within and outside the country.
- The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and conducting cyclical audits.
- Moreover, the candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and possess a strong business acumen.
- Create ad-hoc reports for various business needs
- Prepare tax documents
- Compile and analyze financial statements
- Manage budgeting and forecasting
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Technology Advantage Network Limited career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- Know More About Technology Advantage Network LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Account Officer at Ashton & Dave Travels
- Finance Manager at Creative Associates International
- Experienced Agency Accountant at Global Axis Exchange
- Accountant at SPM Professionals Limited
- Chief Investment Officer at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Collection Officer at Transsnet Financial
- Total Young Graduate Programme (YGP) at TOTAL
- Accountant at Creative Associates International