Head, Investor Relations at Ralds & Agate
Posted on: 13 September, 2019
Deadline: 17 September, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Ralds & Agate
Ralds & Agate is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa.
Our focus is on People and Processes. Developing the potential within our people. to improve business practices, unleash creativity and enhance industrial productivity.
Head, Investor Relations
- The Head of Investor Relations (IR) is a strategic function of corporate management. The Head of IR is responsible for the provision of oversight and management of all investor-facing and market engagement activities.
- Combining the disciplines of finance and communication, the successful candidate will provide the investment community with an accurate portrayal of the company’s performance and prospects.
- This includes interaction with “sell-side” equity analysts covering the company and targeted investors and “buy-side” key decision makers including activist investors and portfolio managers from investment funds. Preserving and enhancing the company’s credibility while positively affecting the company’s value relative to that of the overall market is a key facet of this role.
- In the event that the Company issues a bond, the Head of IR will similarly manage debt IR activities alongside equity.
- The Head of IR is expected to work closely with the CFO on leading equity fundraising activities and other strategic initiatives where necessary/appropriate (i.e.. on market M&A).
- The Head of IR also plays a key role in defining the Company’s external communications strategy (encompassing regulatory newsflow, interim and FY reporting) and in close collaboration with the CFO and CEO key messaging and positioning of the investment proposition for optimal impact.
- Internally, the role includes preparing senior executives for their interaction with the investment community and acting as a conduit for information from the investment community to internal constituents across the company.
- Earning the trust, confidence, and respect of the company’s CEO, CFO, Board members and leadership team by listening, learning, and building relationships within the company will be critical.
- Minimum of 15 years experience in investor relations practice.
Method of Application
Candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject, "Head, Investor Relations".
- Know More About Ralds & AgateSimilar Jobs
- Business Manager at Owens and Xley
- Business Development Manager at Fosad Consulting
- B2B Corporate Sales Officer at Beacongate Limited
- Sales & Venue Manager at Balmoral Group
- Sales Account Manager at Finchglow Travels
- Sales Executive (Female) at Excel and Grace Consulting
- Marketing Executive at AIM Consultants
- Business Development Officer at Sigma Consult