Client Solution Analyst at Baynet Fuse Limited
Posted on: 12 September, 2019
Deadline: 30 September, 2019
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at Baynet Fuse Limited
Baynet Fuse Limited is a leading Online Media and Digital Advertising company in Nigeria. We innovatively build and drive custom digital advertising services that resonate with traditional marketing approach bearing in mind all stakeholders. We are passionate, energetic and driven by success and we are looking for people with same attributes to join our team.
Client Solution Analyst
The Client Solution Analyst person will be responsible for building strong Sales and Marketing capabilities in the Online Media and Advertising Industry. He will be involved in Introducing a new publisher to our programmatic platform and also introduce new Advertiser.
- Market the company product and services and create new businesses.
- Maintain a good relationship with the existing client and establish a new relationship.
- Meet weekly/monthly target on every assigned task.
- Alongside with other tasks that may be assigned by the management
- Oversee the existing business and ensure increasing sales revenue.
- Develops engaging new client, publishers, advertiser etc.
- Schedule a minimum of 7 meetings with brands and Agencies weekly.
- Work closely with the client solution team to develop new marketing ideas and ensure top-notch campaign delivery
- Achieve the corporate marketing objectives goal for Baynet Fuse and its clients.
- Function as an Account Manager to the client, taking responsibility for the day-to-day online operational support on any account assigned and also ensuring that the account has the maximum attention to avoid compromising quality.
- Design and manage digital solutions to meet clients’ needs.
- Building quality proposals with unique digital advertising insights and consumer behaviour.
- Be in control of account planning activities, manage account or campaign processes and also responsible for on-time delivery of project with 0% execution error to clients as assigned.
- Must pass some certification courses within 1 month of resumption.
- Ensure excellent and 100% client satisfaction and retention as well as achieve increasing revenue goal for the business.
- Must possess a minimum of B.Sc degree in Business Development, Sales and Marketing, Communication or any other related field.
- Possess a minimum of 2 - 3 years experience.
- Exceptional Multi-tasking skills
- Must be able to explain complex digital data in a simple way for clients understanding.
- Must have excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Must demonstrate the ability to meet short time deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Packages including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be technology savvy and innovation-driven.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title "Finance Analyst"
Note: Only applicants within the Island axis will be contacted.
- Recent Jobs from Baynet Fuse Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Finance Analyst at Baynet Fuse Limited
- Know More About Baynet Fuse LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Sales Team Leader at InfoBip
- Marketing Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
- Telecoms Sales Specialist/Manager at PG Consulting limited
- Total Young Graduate Programme (YGP) at TOTAL
- Business Development Associate, Southern & West Africa at BBC
- Marketing Manager - Expatriate at Adexen
- Direct Sales Agent Captain at Altara Credit Ltd (“Altara”)
- Brand Retail Manager at Lorache Consulting Limited