Project Service Manager (M/F) at Delattre Bezons
Posted on: 12 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Delattre Bezons
Entrepose Delattre Bezons Nigeria Limited (51% Shoreline, 49% Entrepose) is a leading construction company in Nigeria specializing in EPC Projects in the Oil and Gas Sectors. With over 35 years of experience in Nigeria, DBN has participated in the execution of major Oil & Gas EPC Projects all over the country, from the Niger Delta Region of the South to the Kaduna Refinery up in the North. DBN's core competencies include a vast range of engineering and construction capabilities that cater to the diverse needs of its projects and clients in Nigeria. The company delivers world-class services to some of the largest and most respected companies in the Oil & Gas industries, striving at all times to add value to the activities of its customers and partners.
Project Service Manager (M/F)
Job Code: EIN - 2019-35326
Job Type: Permanent contract
- Pro actively leads and directs the work of the Project Services Team
- Maintain close liaison with appropriate members of the Project Services/Management Teams and the internal / external customers.
- Deliver the development and implementation of department and project specific procedures related to the project services function. Responsible for the implementation of project specific objectives within the project services team.
- Conduct internal/external briefing sessions with respect to project services requirements and processes.
- Act as the representative focal point for all internal and external project reviews
- Create framework for gathering and recording risks and lessons learned.
- Ensure that activities with respect to project services are being managed and delivered as per the customer's expectations and guidelines and project contract requirements.
- Monitor all project services outputs in the necessary areas and provide improvement recommendations as necessary to ensure the business is improving the services internally / externally.
- Provide direct input to the contract administration and contract review process, to ensure that the terms of the contracts are being met and any implications are being highlighted and mitigated.
- Provide direct support to the Project Managers on Contract Administration issues/matters.
- Direct the preparation of all related vendor supplier and sub-contractor tender activities and manage the respective tender evaluations through to notification of award.
- Direct the preparation of all required data for management reports and presentations etc.
- Deliver the support and input to all tender activities for future work, representing the project services capability at clarification meetings and presentations to win new work.
- Direct all activities related to the preparation of the business commercial planning and reporting in co-operation with the Head of Operations.
- Monitor and co-ordinate the reporting of cost and schedule impact of changes, modifications and alternatives to established project budgets.
- Ensure the Division accounting processes and procedures meet audit requirements.
- Direct all project reporting (daily, weekly, monthly) in co-ordination with internal / external requirements.
- Promote the development project services team, identifying areas of improvement and additional resourcing requirements.
- Review the team structure and personnel, identify, qualify and recruit staff positions as necessary.
Skills & Experience
- Qualified with a B.Sc in Business Administration and or Oil and Gas Engineering
- Bias towards both contract management and project controls
- Extensive experience in all project execution phases.
- Moderate experience as a Business Manager or Project Support Management.
- Prior oil and gas EPC/Construction experience in offshore / onshore projects preferred.(15 years min)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill sets
- Leadership and demonstrated accountability for the work produced by the project services team.
- Demonstrates a support approach to the project managers and the business
- Able to provide support in situations, to resolve issues and matters of conflict that requires effective communication, initiative, flexibility.
- The ability to encourage collaboration.
- Work as the leader of a dynamic team environment that has tight deadlines, requiring accuracy, initiative and the ability to multi-task as an essential skill set.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Delattre Bezons
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Project Control Manager, Senior (F/H) at Delattre Bezons