Chief Operating Officer at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
Posted on: 12 September, 2019
Deadline: 30 September, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) - Our client, a leading law-firm in Nigeria with the drive to be the foremost legal firm in Africa is recruiting to fill the position below:
Chief Operating Officer
Reference Number: 130-PEO01101
Roles & Responsibilities
- The COO is responsible for handling the overall internaloperations of the firm.
- This role collaborates with the Principal Partner, ManagingPartner and Heads of Business Units to develop the firm’s operational plans andis charged with facilitating and implementing these plans across the firm.
- Strategy Formulation and Implementation
- Operations Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resources Management
- Administration and Procurement
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Leadership and People Management
- Minimum of a university degree in Social Science, Management, Business, Finance, or any related field.
- Demonstrated experience in financial planning and analysis with previous experience overseeing human resources, information technology, operations and facilities.
- An MBA or Master’s degree in any business-related discipline is an added advantage
- Relevant professional certifications from a reputable institution e.g. ICAN, ACCA, CIPM or its equivalent is required
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years’ post-graduation experience with at least five (5) years’ experience in a Management role
- Experience managing a Law Firm or working within a Law Firm is an added advantage
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Manager - Assurance Financial Services at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Chief Information Officer at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Know More About PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)Similar Jobs
- Operations Manager at Ashton & Dave Travels
- Administrative Assistant / Safety and Security Manager at ABT Associates
- General Manager at SPM Professionals Limited
- Front Desk/Admin Officer at Zercom Systems
- Document Management Officer at Coinbox Limited
- Front Desk Officer at Masterminds HRSG Nigeria
- Branch Manager (Passenger Transport and Courier) at Vodstra Limited
- Senior Development Coordination Officer, Strategic Planning and RCO Team Leader, P5 at United Nations