Accountant at Robeck Locks Ltd
Posted on: 11 September, 2019
Deadline: 30 October, 2019
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Robeck Locks Ltd
Robeck Locks Limited was born in 2001 out of a need to bring into the marketplace stylish lockset at affordable prices without compromise on quality, functionality and durability. Robeck Locks Limitedimports and distributes a wide range of quality fashionable door lockset and assesories made of Brass, Stainless steel, Zinc, Iron and Aluminum to the trade and Construction companies.
- Timely preparation and reconciliation of Financial Statement
- Reconciling of Inventories
- Coordination of Accounts payable and Receivable
- Credit Control and Cost Analysis
- Setting up the Accounting System
- Recommends financial actions by analysing accounting options.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
- Keeps financial information confidential and secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Managing stock
- Prepare budget, financial forecasts and variances
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Review the company's systems and analyse risk
- Detect and prevent fraud
- Verify the authenticity and accuracy of automated accounting documents generated by the information systems.
- Prepare bank reconciliation statements.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
- Monitor fixed assets and stocks.
- Ensure that all aspects of financial and resource management are efficient and effective throughout the company.
- Managing and reconciling petty cash and safe
- Reconciling supplier and debtor statements
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly Bank reconciliation of all our Bank accounts promptly.
- Monitoring weekly actual sales with budget to draw up performance report
- Ensure timely payment of PAYE, VAT and others statutory payments.
- Checking the accuracy of daily lodgement on internet Banking.
- Reporting negative and/or positive sales and expenses variance against budgeted
- Reporting negative and/or positive stock and cash variance against actual
- To ensure all accounting processes are adhered to and to continue to develop and improve as appropriate.
- Offer financial information and support to the wider team
- Cash-flow forecasting
- Work to KPIs and deadlines
- Sales and marketing
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- Minimum of HND in Accounting or Business Related
- Minimum 2 years in Accounts related field
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Self-starter, team player with excellent communication skills
- Competent with an accounting package, preferably QuickBooks
- Ability to reflect on one's own work as well as the wider consequences of financial decisions
- Interpersonal and organisational skills and ability to manage deadlines
- Confident in use of Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on Excel
- Excellent attention to detail accuracy and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Problem-solving skills and initiative
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise
- Highly motivated with positive helpful attitude, plus energy and drive to succeed
- Assertive, organised, methodical, efficient and able to work on own initiative
- Must have the ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills with strong written and oral communication skills
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Must live close to Amuwo Odofin, Lagos.
N40,000 - N70,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with Covering Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Recent Jobs from Robeck Locks Ltd
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Nanny/House Help at Robeck Locks Ltd
- Driver at Robeck Locks Ltd
- Sales Assistant at Robeck Locks Ltd
- Sales Representative at Robeck Locks Ltd
- Sales Executive at Robeck Locks Ltd
- Know More About Robeck Locks LtdSimilar Jobs
- Account Officer at Ashton & Dave Travels
- Finance Manager at Creative Associates International
- Experienced Agency Accountant at Global Axis Exchange
- Accountant at SPM Professionals Limited
- Chief Investment Officer at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Collection Officer at Transsnet Financial
- Total Young Graduate Programme (YGP) at TOTAL
- Accountant at Creative Associates International