Digital Marketing Executive at Tradersofafrica.com
Posted on: 11 September, 2019
Deadline: 16 September, 2019
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Tradersofafrica.com
Traders of Africa Limited is an ecommerce marketplace focused on driving intra-African trade as well as trade between Africa and the world through technology.
Digital Marketing Executive
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Tradersofafrica.com
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Back End Developer at Tradersofafrica.com
- Argo-commodities Officer/Trader at Tradersofafrica.com
- Know More About Tradersofafrica.comSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketing Officer at Compovine Technologies
- 2D Animator/ Illustrator at Schucks Media
- Multimedia Graphics Designer at Lagos Business School
- Business Intelligence and Digital Marketing Officer at Lagos Business School
- Brand Account Executive at Plusworld Realtors and Investment Ltd
- Video/Graphic Content Editor at Pickmeup
- Digital Marketer at DU Opensource Limited
- NYSC Social Media Assistant at Car Parts Nigeria