2019 SPDC JV Regional LiveWIRE Programme at Shell LiveWIRE
Posted on: 11 September, 2019
Deadline: 24 September, 2019
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Shell LiveWIRE
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC), operator of the NNPC/Shell/Total/Agip Joint Venture announces the commencement of the 2019 SPDC JV Regional LiveWIRE Programme.
2019 SPDC JV Regional LiveWIRE Programme
About the Programme
- LiveWIRE Nigeria is a youth enterprise development programme supported by the SPDC JV. The programme aims to inspire, encourage and support young people aged 18-35 to start their own businesses.
The LiveWIRE programme objectives are to:
- Enable youths to establish businesses by exposing them to business planning and management guidelines and skills through the ‘Become a Successful Business Owner Course’.
- Provide business start-up grants for candidates with the best business plans.
- Link successful candidates to third parties like Financial Institutions and Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs).
- Provide a volunteer mentoring programme for successful candidates.
- Pre-start up: Value and Organise Yourself (VOY)
- Bright Ideas workshop
- Business Planning & Management (Become a Successful Business Owner)
- Value chain workshop
- Business Startup (How to access finance & technology)
- Post startup (Mentoring and Market linkages).
- Male and female applicants from the South South States, including: Imo and Abia
- Must possess a University degree or HND in any discipline
- Must have completed NYSC if within mandatory bracket.
- Must be resident in their State of Origin;
- Must have an innovative business idea.
- Must desire to own and manage a business.
- Be detailed in business description.
Method of Application
- The Applicants need to complete the "Candidate Assessment" form and get assessed before they can be accepted into the programme as this is the prerequisite to apply for any other Shell LiveWIRE programme in Nigeria.
- The Ogoni Community Applicants need to complete the "Ogoni Community Candidate Assessment" form and get assessed before they can be accepted into the programme as this is the prerequisite to apply for any other Shell LiveWIRE programme in Nigeria.
- The Trainers need to complete the "Trainer Assessment" form and get assessed before they can be accepted into the programme as this is the prerequisite to apply for any other Shell LiveWIRE programme in Nigeria.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email.
Interested and qualified? Go to Shell LiveWIRE career website on ng.livewire.shell to apply
- Know More About Shell LiveWIRESimilar Jobs
- Corps Member at Invent Alliance Limited
- International Programme for Junior (VIE) - Solar Project Engineer (M/F) at TOTAL
- NYSC Social Media Assistant at Car Parts Nigeria
- Finance Analyst at Baynet Fuse Limited
- Junior Residency Programme at Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH)
- Intern at Zenera Consulting
- Associate at Oyewole & Adesina
- Corper Front Desk at Cumbrian Consulting