Driver at BMS International Resources Limited
Posted on: 10 September, 2019
Deadline: 19 September, 2019
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at BMS International Resources Limited
BMS International Resources Limited was established in January 2001.Our vision is to be the leader in the distribution of value added raw materials to the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries in Nigeria. We have strong and powerful partners who have invested in research and development with strong after sales service.
We sell flavours and flavour systems and represent Givaudan Flavours, Switzerland in Nigeria. As a service to our clients,we sell Food Colours, Natural Colours, Sweeteners, Enzymes and Starch.
Experience Level: Mid level
Key Job Responsibilities
- Transport products, materials, and staff securely to areas where they are needed
- Guarantee that products and staff are protected and secured
- Ensure timely conveyance of staff and materials to and from places as instructed by the management
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are sound
- Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and report to the executive assistant
- Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at the appropriate time, as well as refueling the car(s).
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the Executive assistant
- Sees to any other fundamental vehicle demands
- Dress professionally and in accordance with company’s dress code.
- Must at least possess a Secondary School Leaving Certificate
- Min. of 5 years driving experience within Lagos environment
- Must Possess a Valid Driver’s License
- Age range: 28 - 36 years
- Applicant must be familiar with Lagos route
- Job Competency Requirements
- People Management Skills
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Sound communication skills.
N40,000 to N50,000/month.
Method of Application
Candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About BMS International Resources LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Professional Driver / First Responder at Rescue Technologies Limited
- Driver at Creative Associates International
- Truck Driver at Pukka Logistics & Support Services
- Driver at SOS Children Villages
- Experienced Driver at United Geophysical (Nigeria) Limited
- Driver at RTI International
- Company Driver at RoyalSec Service Company Limited
- Driver at PoweredUp Consulting