Cyber Security Specialist at Cousant Technologies
Posted on: 10 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Cousant Technologies
Cousant Connect - Our clients are a holding company for a number of subsidiaries with interests in key sectors of Nigeria’s economy. Their belief is that Nigeria, in spite of its seeming vulnerabilities, holds the greatest market potential for any prospective investor through leveraging on people, customer service and innovative technologies
Cyber Security Specialist
- The Cyber security specialist ensures the security of the company’s information systems for ongoing viability and performance.
- Develop, update, and implement security measures and controls.
- Secure digital files and information systems, protecting them from unauthorized access or tampering.
- Provide technical support and monitor security access.
- Perform regular internal and external security audits.
- Design intruder detection and prevention systems to prevent network invasion.
- Analyze the source of security breaches.
- Recommend and implement security tools and anti-malware software.
- Determine, adapt, and maintain corporate security procedures and policies.
- Provide staff with security awareness training.
- Coordinate security measures with external contacts.
- Inform management of security vulnerabilities.
- Identify cybercrime perpetrators and liaise with the appropriate authorities if necessary
Required Experience/Technical Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or a related discipline
- 3+ years cybersecurity implementation experience on Windows, UNIX, and Linux operating systems
- Must have successfully executed a DLP (data loss prevention) plan
- Experience with vulnerability management software tools, SpyBot, Qualys, and Altera
- Understanding of cloud computing is necessary
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Global Information Assurance Certification Personality requirements/Traits
- Exhibit dependability and integrity.
- Must have an instinct for detail.
- Must understand hackers’ motivation and possess a passion to prevail over attacks.
- You have the ability to adapt to rapid changes and are driven by an innate curiosity to reverse engineer attacks and develop solutions.
- Excellent report writing and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and work well independently or with a team
- Possess an aptitude for time and budget management
- Ideal candidates should be innovative and able to work in a fast-paced environment. You should be comfortable working with deadlines and have a passion to keep enhancing your skills.
Method of Application
Candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
- Know More About Cousant TechnologiesSimilar Jobs
- IT Tech Support at 9NL LTD
- Software Engineer (Full Stack) at Triple7 Events
- Software Developer at Aureole Consulting Limited
- Pre-Sales Engineer at Netcom Africa
- Senior IT Support Officer at Elkris Foods
- IT Officer at Creative Associates International
- Junior/Mid-Level Developer at AGL Consulting Ltd
- Web Developer at Sahel Capital