Freelance Content Writer at eHealth4everyone
Posted on: 10 September, 2019
Deadline: 30 September, 2019
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at eHealth4everyone
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Freelance Content Writer
- S/he will be responsible for developing and expressing ideas and stories and handling the ideation and creation of compelling content including website copy, white papers, blog posts, social media content, and product/service descriptions. Duties will include but not limited
- Conducting research to obtain information for planned write-ups and scripts
- Draft, review & revise written materials for approval
- Editing and proofreading of materials already generated
- Support the thought leadership content development for the Executive Lead.
- Qualification: Educated to degree level
- Experience: Demonstrable experience writing good content. Good background or knowledge of Information Technology or Healthcare is required
- Skills: Strong writing and communication skills, high computing and internet use skills and strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Method of Application
Note: When the page opens, scroll down to locate the position and apply.
Interested and qualified? Go to eHealth4everyone career website on ehealth4everyone.com to apply
- Recent Jobs from eHealth4everyone
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Software Project Manager at eHealth4everyone
- Business Developer Intern at eHealth4everyone
- Sales and Marketing Assistant at eHealth4everyone
- Public Health Analyst and Engagement Intern at eHealth4everyone
- APHEN Forum Community Manager (Freelance) at eHealth4everyone
- DHIS2 Assistant at eHealth4everyone
- Business Support Intern/Volunteer at eHealth4everyone
- Software Developer (OpenMRS) at eHealth4everyone
- Human Resource Intern/Assistant at eHealth4everyone