Process Engineer - Port Harcourt at GUS Consulting
Posted on: 10 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at GUS Consulting
GUS Consulting Ltd is a dynamic provider of value-adding services to the oil & gas, energy & maritime industries. Over the years, our service delivery method has remained of the highest industry standard.
Process Engineer - Port Harcourt
You will prepare Process designs and deliverables for basic/conceptual, Front End Engineering Design (FEED) and Detailed Engineering Design (DED) according to specifications.
Location: Port Harcourt
- Prepare Process design and deliverables for feasibility studies, conceptual/basic engineering, FEED and DED.
- Preparation of piping & Process diagrams.
- Preparation of data sheets and technical specifications.
- Preparation of process simulations.
- Process calculations (sizing of equipment, valves, lines and pumps, hydraulic calculation, blow down calculation, etc.)
- Perform discipline-internal check (DIC),
- Participate in internal and external meetings.
- Participate in engineering design and safety reviews.
- Provide input to preparation of tenders and Cost Time Resource (CTR) estimates for proposals.
- Conduct Site visit and submit report.
- Ensure strict adherence to QHSE policies and procedures and comply with safe work methods as required.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned by Supervisor/line Manager.
- B.Eng. Chemical/Petroleum Engineering.
- Min. 5 years in similar role.
- Proficient in Engineering System and Knowledge
- Concern for order, quality and accuracy.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools and Adobe editing system
- Highly motivated and have ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Team player with excellent personnel management skills.
- Strong communications skills to work across departments.
- Excellent use of Engineering Software’s (i.e. AutoCAD, HYSYS, UniSim, PipeSim, etc)
- Conversant with National and International Codes, Standards and Engineering Practices used in the industry – API, ASME & ISA, ANSI, AGA, IEC, API, PIP etc.
- Good analytical skills.
- Essential high level of English language written and spoken.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should kindly forward their CVs to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the email.
- Recent Jobs from GUS Consulting
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Senior Pipeline and Corrosion Engineer - Port Harcourt at GUS Consulting
- Senior Piping & 3D PDMS Engineer - Port Harcourt at GUS Consulting
- Know More About GUS ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Workshop Manager at Ascentech Services Limited
- Senior Metering Engineer at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Facility Management Officer at Landover Company Limited
- Maintenance Officer/Facility Manager at Masters Ville Children School
- Facility Manager at Mecer Consulting Limited
- Cost Control Engineer at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Corrosion Control Engineer at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- AC Technician at Lagos Business School