HR Business Partner at Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL)
Posted on: 9 September, 2019
Deadline: 13 September, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL)
Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL) - Specialises in design, roll out, management and performance improvement of the cellular network to ensure the cellular operator can offer best in class service to its customers while maximising return on its network infrastructure investments. TCL's team of experienced engineers have successfully delivered its full range of services to more than 15 cellular operators around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
HR Business Partner
- The role complements country operations to make Human Capital a source of competitive advantage that drives the achievement of business objectives.
- Responsible for all country recruitment activities to ensure workforce needs are met as at when required.
- Responsible for on-boarding, induction and confirmation of new employees
- Providing input to the development and deployment of the employee performance management process as well as its administration; from the definition of individual performance objectives to periodic review of work done in line with performance expectations and overall business objectives.
- Coaching and building capability of managers to handle employee related situations.
- Responsible for staff training and development; Training needs analysis, pre and post training evaluation and analysis.
- Responsible for review and communication of employee policies and procedures
- Responsible for managing employee engagement programs
- Managing compensation and benefits administration (HMO, statutory obligations,…etc.) in collaboration with Finance
- Documentation, reference checks, credential verification for new employees
- Leave management
- Managing internal and external communication
- Track absenteeism, discipline, lateness and sick leave in line with existing policies.
- Administer and manage the employee feedback process that maintain a favorable organizational climate.
- Any other specific or adhoc duties assigned by Management.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree in any Social Sciences discipline. An MBA/MSc would be an added advantage
- Minimum Working Experience: Three (3) years core HR Generalist experience
- Required Certification(s): Relevant membership of professional org. e.g. CIPM
- Organization development
- Resourcing and talent planning
- Learning and development
- Employee engagement
- Employee relations.
- Analytical thinking
- Time management
- Conflict management
- Decisive thinker
- Skilled influencer
- Personally credible
- Driven to deliver
- Courage to challenge
- Role model.
- Job may require extended work hours at intervals and international travel.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Know More About Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL)Similar Jobs
- Human Resources Manager at Viju Industries Nigeria Limited
- Human Resources Coordinator, RCA - H/F at Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA)
- Human Resource Manager at Thasious International Company Nigeria Limited
- Human Resource Consultant at WFO International
- HR and Admin Manager at OMSA Integrated Services
- Talent Acquisition Manager at Mentor IMC Group
- Assistant HR/Admin Officer at Winelight Analytical Systems Nigeria Limited
- Human Resources Manager at Prorich Product