Service Coordinator at Sellafield Energy
Posted on: 9 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Sellafield Energy
Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria's energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.
Postal Code: 10001
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Job Type: Full time
Industry: Oil & Gas
- Develop strong customer and local community support.
- Provide sales assistance for field equipment problem identification.
- Support service technicians in the field when jobs are ongoing.
- Working as a spear head in the field for overhaul/repair projects.
- Interact the OEM technical services team and communities where required
- Prepare detailed, professional assessment reports.
- Will be involved in total quality management and work in team environment.
- Bachelor's or Technical University degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 5-8 years of experience, preferable in Oil and Gas.
- knowledge of Oil and Gas.
- Must have motivational skills and a high sense of urgency to recognize equipment and site condition.
- Technical selling capability.
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to produce professional reports which are Factual, accurate and concise.
- Must be able to work as a Team.
- language skill (English and local dialects) for easier communities Negotiation.
- Good command of English.
- Proficiency in MS OFFICE( Word, PowerPoint, Excel, ETC......)
- Job Requires Frequent Travelling within the countries.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Sellafield Energy career website on sellafieldenergy.zohorecruit.com to apply
- Know More About Sellafield EnergySimilar Jobs
- Head Of Engineering at Riby Finance
- Coordinator, Operations Engineer (Renewable) at eHealth Systems Africa
- Production Manager/Engineer (Rigid & Flexible Foam Manufacturing) at Willers Solutions
- Service Engineer at Atlas Copco
- Maintenance Officer (Electrical) at Genesis Group
- Senior HVAC Engineer at Mandilas Group
- Consultant - Technical Support to CSDevNet at Climate & Sustainable Development Network of Nigeria
- PPM Monitoring Officer at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc