Graphics Designer at Pillarcraft
Posted on: 9 September, 2019
Deadline: 13 September, 2019
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Pillarcraft
Pillarcraft is not your traditional accounting Firm. We are a cloud Accounting firm. We are agile, forward thinking, and adopt technology to create efficiencies in our client’s business. We don’t collect paper and bill by the hour. We are tech focused, driven, and excited about our work. We deliver results and create partnerships with our clients. We are Small and medium scale Business Accountants in Nigeria.
- Create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers
- Develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
- Proven graphic designing (at least 3 years) experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Must have a versed knowledge on paystack
Applicants must posses these skills:
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
Method of Application
Candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only Lagos applicants will be considered.
- Recent Jobs from Pillarcraft
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Content Developer at Pillarcraft
- Know More About PillarcraftSimilar Jobs
- Graphic Designer at Apata & Ascott Limited
- Graphic Artist at Ysidra Creative Solutions Limited
- Editor at NewsDirect
- Special Project/Advert Manager at NewsDirect
- Special Project/Advert Assistant Manager at NewsDirect
- Representative Correspondent at NewsDirect
- Senate Correspondent at NewsDirect
- Finance Correspondent at NewsDirect