Senior Chief Accountant at Tek Experts
Posted on: 9 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Tek Experts
Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Senior Chief Accountant
- Are you looking for the best place to elevate your career in accounting? Are you looking for an organization where your career can develop rapidly within a short time-frame? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations.
- We are hiring a Senior Chief Accountant who will be responsible for supporting the accounting function, preparing accurate and timely financial reports and statements and ensuring the implementation of the company accounting control procedures.
- What we're looking for Dynamic, passionate and proven people that have a passion for making a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support.
- People that have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to deliver the best in industry customer experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform general accounting functions
- Ensure the company's financial statements comply with country legislation
- Understand company operations to ensure that all necessary accounting entries are created and entered into the system on a timely basis.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all employees & departments
- Ensure constant self-development using day to day work, web based training, and any other available tool
- Present a positive, effective, and flexible contribution to achieving team targets and objectives
Qualifications and Competences
- Significant experience of corporate or general accounting experience in a similar role required
- Knowledge of accounting rules, regulations, policies and procedures
- Intermediate to advanced level proficiency in Excel required
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Full-cycle payroll experience preferred.
What we’re looking for:
- Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support.
- You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Tek Experts
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Head of Marketing at Tek Experts
- Know More About Tek ExpertsSimilar Jobs
- Financial Accounant at Zuriel Consulting
- Junior Accountant at Montaigne Place
- Country-Level Finance & Administrative Consultant at John Snow Inc - JSI
- Forex Trader at CITITRUST Development Partners Plc
- Business Intelligence Officer at First Bank
- Finance Manager at Palladium Group
- Accountant at Technology Advantage Network Limited
- Accountant at The Laundry Box Limited