Senior Business Intelligence Lead at TechAdvance
Posted on: 6 September, 2019
Deadline: 6 December, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at TechAdvance
TechAdvance is a payment application development company with a strategic focus in developing and deploying niche payment companies to serve the needs of large public and private sector organisations in Nigeria.
Senior Business Intelligence Lead
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Reporting Line: Chief Innovations Officer
- The purpose of this role is to ensure business growth through directing and managing business development activities to ensure they are delivered in accordance with the organizational strategy.
- The primary responsibility of the Senior Business Intelligence Lead is to develop and implement a process to identify management's intelligence needs; gather the related information; analyze the relevant information; provide timely reports to be acted upon based on the analyses; and implement the recommendations of intelligence reporting and management.
- Grow the profitability of the company through ensuring strategic and tactical management decisions and new business development results.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research on needs assessment, new product ideation, concept testing, pricing, customer segmentation, satisfaction and loyalty.
- Prepare regular market intelligence reports for internal key stakeholders to support their decision making.
- Analyze continuously key competitors, key industries and translate intelligence into business insights and recommendations.
- Identify and quantify the niche market, technical trends and new market segments for new business opportunities and risks.
- Provide management with targeted, incisive and succinct dashboards, reports, and analysis that promote data-driven decisions.
- Drive market analysis and research to identify trends, needs, competition and new opportunities.
- 5-7 years’experience in a similar role.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent team working skills.
- Great business communication (reports, proposals and business information).
- Data analysis.
- Experience in consulting is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from TechAdvance
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Senior Android Developer at TechAdvance
- Senior Integrations Engineer at TechAdvance
- Senior iOS Developer at TechAdvance
- Senior System Engineer at TechAdvance
- Integrations Engineer at TechAdvance
- Head, Design at TechAdvance
- Head, Commercial at TechAdvance
- Know More About TechAdvanceSimilar Jobs
- IT Tech Support at 9NL LTD
- Software Developer at Aureole Consulting Limited
- Pre-Sales Engineer at Netcom Africa
- Senior IT Support Officer at Elkris Foods
- IT Officer at Creative Associates International
- Junior/Mid-Level Developer at AGL Consulting Ltd
- Web Developer at Sahel Capital
- Verification Officer at Creative Associates International