Integrations Engineer at TechAdvance
Posted on: 6 September, 2019
Deadline: 6 December, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at TechAdvance
TechAdvance is a payment application development company with a strategic focus in developing and deploying niche payment companies to serve the needs of large public and private sector organisations in Nigeria.
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Reporting Line: Team Lead, Integrations
- This is a junior backend developer role. We are looking for a passionate individual who is initiative-driven and ready to learn as much as possible while growing with our entire team. This role entails being involved in the development of web backends that power a slew of financial services.
- You will be involved in the development, testing and documentation of the products of our Integrations team. You will be working in tandem with other engineering teams, building services that power volumes of financial transactions daily.
- You will also help to automate internal processes.
- The role also involves integrating with a lot of web APIs, as well as, the creation of well-defined APIs for our various B2B clients to connect to.
- Complete assigned development tasks.
- Participate in code review sessions.
- Collaborate with support teams to provide timely and helpful information in resolving issues efficiently.
- Write automated tests.
- Contribute to the documentation of the codebase and any other assigned documentation tasks.
- Collaborate with other teams as needed.
- Collaborate with Systems Engineering team in order to ensure software-system consistency.
The Ideal Person
- A good background in Python
- Familiarity with Flask, SQLAlchemy and other Python libraries/frameworks
- Knowledge of web servers and concepts like caching, ...
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Basic knowledge of Git
- Familiarity with the Linux OS
- Familiarity with JSON/XML
- Basic understanding of REST concepts
- Basic understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Willingness to operate and iterate quickly
- Ability to produce comprehensive technical/API documentations
The fllowing skills would be an added advantage:
- Knowledge of any other programming language (Extra bonus for a functional language)
- Coding Standard (PEP-8)
- Python Docstrings (PEP 257)
- Familiarity with unit testing.
- Full stack cloud software development experience and 1+ years of software development experience strong programming, and engineering skills.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from TechAdvance
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Senior Android Developer at TechAdvance
- Senior Integrations Engineer at TechAdvance
- Senior iOS Developer at TechAdvance
- Senior System Engineer at TechAdvance
- Senior Business Intelligence Lead at TechAdvance
- Head, Design at TechAdvance
- Head, Commercial at TechAdvance
- Know More About TechAdvanceSimilar Jobs
- Graphic Designer at Apata & Ascott Limited
- Adhoc Data Entry Officer at Padoserve Limited
- Coordinator, System Administration at eHealth Systems Africa
- Research/Facilitator at Proxynet Communications Limited
- Graphic Artist at Ysidra Creative Solutions Limited
- Intern, Laboratory at eHealth Systems Africa
- Technical Product Manager at Riby Finance
- NOC Support Engineer at Main One Cable