Service Coordinator at WTS Energy
Posted on: 6 September, 2019
Deadline: 20 September, 2019
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at WTS Energy
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients' projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Division/Department: Workshop/Service Centre
- The service coordinator is responsible for the timely planning, preparation and coordination of service jobs before, during and after job execution
- He conducts regular site visits followed by detailed reports to facilitate all service activities, including thorough site assessment & surveys, logistics, loading/offloading, tooling, machine shop repair services, material procurement, security checks, community affairs as well as QHSE related issues.
- The service Coordinator also provides any assistance to service technicians including transportation and accommodation.
Description of Duties
- Develop strong customer and local community support
- Provide sales assistance for field equipment problem identification
- Support service technicians in the field when jobs are ongoing
- Working as a Spear head in the field for overhaul/repair projects on Beamco Client sites
- Interact with OEM technical services team and communities where required
- Prepare detailed, professional assessment reports
- Will be involved in total quality management and work in a team environment.
- Reports Directly to: Workshop Manager
- Directly Supervises:Technicians
- Bachelor or Technical University Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 5-8 years of experience, preferably in Oil and Gas related field
- Knowledge of the Oil and Gas Process
Experience and Skills Required:
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or/and 10 years of field experience.
- Must have motivational skills and a high sense of urgency to recognize equipment and site conditions.
- Technical selling capabilities.
- Inter-personal skills are critical for optimum communications with customers and Beamco technical workshop staff.
- Ability to produce professional reports which are factual, accurate and concise. Conclusions & recommendations must be feasible, economical and based on sound practices and in keeping with company policies and objectives.
- Must be able to work in a team.
- Language skills (English and local dialects) for easier communities negotiations
- Rotating Equipment (Pumps, Compressors, Turbines)
- Valves & actuators
- Hydraulic & Air Filtration Systems
- Very good command of English (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint , excel, etc.)
- Job requires frequent traveling within the country.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to WTS Energy career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- Know More About WTS EnergySimilar Jobs
- Service Coordinator at Willers Solutions
- Senior Field Officer at Kobo360
- Head Of Engineering at Riby Finance
- Coordinator, Operations Engineer (Renewable) at eHealth Systems Africa
- Production Manager/Engineer (Rigid & Flexible Foam Manufacturing) at Willers Solutions
- Service Engineer at Atlas Copco
- Maintenance Officer (Electrical) at Genesis Group
- Senior HVAC Engineer at Mandilas Group