Front Desk Officer at Owens and Xley
Posted on: 5 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Owens and Xley
Our client, a leading beauty brand is looking to fill the position of a front desk officer.
Front Desk Officer
The function of the Role:
The front desk officer is the organization’s front liner whose major function is to ensure that customer value is maintained according to the standards set forth by the company.
- Answering telephone calls in a professional manner at all times.
- Receive payments from clients and track all transactions
- Maintaining diaries and arranging appointments.
- Taking messages and giving feedback.
- Accepting packages and liaising with visitors.
- Must possess excellent IT skills and efficiently use a variety of software packages.
- Handling correspondence of a confidential nature and ensuring that confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Standing as an interface between the staff and guests.
- Writing receipts for services rendered and reconciling receipts at the end of the workday.
- Collating customer information for compilation unto the client database
- Social Media posts and interaction on the salon platforms.
- The above list is not exhaustive of all duties responsible for and all other jobs none specified in the job description.
BSc or it's equivalent
1-year experience is a similar client facing role.
Skills and Abilities
- Good stress and time management skill
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer, etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Customer service orientation
- Excellent IT and administrative skills.
- Strong communication and people skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Pleasant, friendly, confident and have a good carriage
- Integrity and professionalism
- Sense of urgency
- Willing to work long hours as required.
- Smart, well-groomed and confident
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Using the "Job Title " as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About Owens and XleySimilar Jobs
- Operations Manager at Ashton & Dave Travels
- Administrative Assistant / Safety and Security Manager at ABT Associates
- General Manager at SPM Professionals Limited
- Front Desk/Admin Officer at Zercom Systems
- Document Management Officer at Coinbox Limited
- Front Desk Officer at Masterminds HRSG Nigeria
- Branch Manager (Passenger Transport and Courier) at Vodstra Limited
- Senior Development Coordination Officer, Strategic Planning and RCO Team Leader, P5 at United Nations