Sales Representatives at Bedmate Furniture
Posted on: 5 September, 2019
Deadline: 12 September, 2019
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Bedmate Furniture
Bedmate Furniture is one of the Best Furniture company in Nigeria. Our Aesthetic designed product coupled with Quality furniture gives our customers value for their money, which is of no wonder that they keep patronizing us. Bedmate Showroomsdisplay Furniture ranging from Home furniture, dining set, office furniture, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Ensure every pre-assigned sales target is met each month.
- Approach customers as they enter the showroom, inquire about the type of furniture they want, make suggestions and show them around
- Manage the sales process and close every sale with potential customers.
- Politely respond to questions/inquires raised by customers, conduct suggestive selling so as to move multiple products, process the paperwork and arrange financing when needed.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of customers who do not make a purchase and follow up as needed.
- maintain a clean and organized appearance of the showroom by regularly dusting and arranging displays, putting up any point-of-sale information and tags accurately
- Carry out physical inventory counts and assist with orders.
- Constantly learn about new products and be able to explain specific features of various products to customers.
- Ensure maximum focus is given to excellent service and customer satisfaction.
- Process quotes and sales orders
- Assist in showroom set-up, design, and presentation of products
- Convert visitors into lifelong clients by being able to deliver timely follow-up, provide quality service, and ensure client satisfaction
- Explain different customizable features to customers and show them how to maximize their features.
- Discuss warranties and replacement of parts.
- Notify installers after closing a sales deal to collapse and package purchases.
- Represent and promote the organization’s products and services at events such as sales parties
- Conduct outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers via telephone and e-mail to sell products and services.
- Minimum of OND in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline is required.
- Minimum of 2/3 years of successful experience in sales
- Knowledge of commercial interiors and office furniture are considered a plus
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Bedmate Furniture
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Assistant Showroom Manager at Bedmate Furniture
- District Admin Manager at Bedmate Furniture
- Know More About Bedmate FurnitureSimilar Jobs
- Marketing Assistant at Wellrose
- Business Development Executive at AGL Consulting Ltd
- Sales Representative at Padoserve Limited
- Marketing Executive at Padoserve Limited
- Van Sales Representative at Padoserve Limited
- Female Business Development Executive at Montaigne Place
- Area Sales Manager at Kayhelt Pharma
- Territory Sales Officer at Lumos