Kogi State University, Anyigba, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below in the Information Technology and Resource Centre (ITRC):
Help Desk and Administrative Support
Location: Anyigba, Kogi
- Candidates should possess a degree in Information Technology, Management Information System or General Administration with 2 years experience.
Method of Application
Candidates should forward their Applications in 6 (six) copies with photocopies of their Credentials and detailed CV indicating:
- Full Names
- Date and Place of Birth
- Permanent Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Educational Institutions attended/Qualifications obtained with dates, including membership/fellowship of relevant professional bodies
- Work Experience and positions held with dates
- Present employer, Post and Salary
- List of publications, if any
- Other relevant activities outside current employment
- Major professional achievements, contributions including awards received, if any
- Names and addresses of 3 Referees - One of whom should be professionally competent to assess the applicant. The referees should be requested to forward their references directed to the "Registrar" via the address below.
All Applications should be addressed and sent to:
Kogi State University,
P.M.B. 2373, Anyigba,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.