Back-End Developer at ActiveEdge Technologies
Posted on: 3 September, 2019
Deadline: 17 September, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at ActiveEdge Technologies
ActivEdge Technologies Limited is a Pan African Information Technology and Engineering Company, Specialized in Software development, Database and Analytics Solutions, Systems Integration, Systems Support, Consulting and Advisory Services. We are OEM distributors and VAR of a wide range of Strategic and Transformative IT Solution for the Public and Private Sector.
- We are looking for an analytical, result-driven Back-end Developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes.
- The Back-end Developer will be responsible for analysis, design (UML), development and testing of AET internal products and also be accountable for building RESTful web-facing applications and optimized logic to facilitate the organization's interaction with its client.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- A good working knowledge of SQL. Working with relational database systems such as MySQL or POSTGRESQL and non-relational database system such as MongoDB or Cassandra.
- Working with APIs to integrate systems and data endpoints.
- Participate in designs and code reviews and unit testing results of application. Passion for continuous improvement and positive attitude.
- Participate in designs and code reviews and unit testing results of application.
- Ensure design is in line with the user experience, usability and best practices. Affinity for agile methodologies -
- You love scrum.
- Responsible for bug fixing and problem solving, to ensure optimum customer/client experience
- Design, develop Intellectual Properties (IP) and manage product innovation.
- Leverage technology to create a competitive advantage for the company through its relationship with customers.
- Communicate project progress and attend meetings with key stakeholders such as UI/UX team members, line managers, etc.
- Developing clean/efficient and maintainable code using any of Java, Spring eco-system, Python etc.
- Containerized applications using Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes
- Develop unit tests using JUNIT, Mockito, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Backend coding
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good understanding of JAVA 8 and above, Spring Boot etc.
- Weblogic and Tomcat server
- Linux and Windows operating systems
- Messaging/Queuing system: Kafka ecosystem, Camel, Redis
- Oracle, PostgresSQL, Cassandra, MongoDB, Elasticsearch.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About ActiveEdge TechnologiesSimilar Jobs
- IT Tech Support at 9NL LTD
- Software Developer at Aureole Consulting Limited
- Pre-Sales Engineer at Netcom Africa
- Senior IT Support Officer at Elkris Foods
- IT Officer at Creative Associates International
- Junior/Mid-Level Developer at AGL Consulting Ltd
- Web Developer at Sahel Capital
- Verification Officer at Creative Associates International