IT Recruiter Officer (Entry Level) at GVA Partners
Posted on: 3 September, 2019
Deadline: 6 September, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at GVA Partners
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
IT Recruiter Officer (Entry Level)
- We are looking for an IT recruiter officer to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties.
- The duties involve a wide range of support activities inside our HR department, from maintaining our employee database to posting job ads.
- To be an ideal candidate for this position, you should have a background in IT, Electrical electronics, Physics.
- Degree in any Computer field with at least 1 years’ experience.
- Graduates who have completed their NYSC program.
- Vast knowledge on IT
- Proven experience in technical roles.
- Fast computer typing skills (MS Office, in particular)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills
- Minimum of 2:2.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV, Cover Letter, current (if any) and expected salary to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About GVA PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Human Resources Manager at Viju Industries Nigeria Limited
- Youth Corper- Customer Support at ETX-NG (Electronic Transcripts and Documents Exchange in Nigeria)
- Management Graduate Trainee (Restaurant Manager, Assistant Restaurant Manager, Shift Manager) at Food Concepts Plc
- Total Young Graduate Programme (YGP) at TOTAL
- Human Resources Coordinator, RCA - H/F at Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA)
- Human Resource Manager at Thasious International Company Nigeria Limited
- Human Resource Consultant at WFO International
- Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020 at KPMG