Performance Management Analyst at Alan & Grant
Posted on: 3 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Alan & Grant
Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process.
Performance Management Analyst
Industry: Health Care
- The Performance Management Analyst will work with other staff to establish Policies and Procedures to drive quality Service delivery and culture and to monitor these against agreed performance target.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead and direct all quality control activities for the hospital including patient care and relations, compliance, risk management and safety, performance improvement, and infection control.
- Lead and drive the operational performance and service excellence of the employee lifecycle support to ensure that it is delivered with accuracy and in line with agreed standards.
- Develops strategic plans and policies for improved quality throughout the hospital and works with top management to ensure compliance with regulatory agencies.
- Establish quality standards and performance improvement program for all departments and staff within the functional area.
- Assess customer requirements, setting customer service standards and ensuring that these are met.
- Ensures customer service policies and procedures are strictly adhered to both internally and externally.
- Prepares monthly performance management reports.
- Act as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality.
- Develop a performance management framework that would support the value and strategic goal of the organization.
- Set performance target plans in conjunction with team leads for individual employee and teams respectively.
- Monitor ongoing performance and give feedback to employee.
- Review and evaluate performance appraisal and recommend adequate training needs.
- Develop a performance outcome frame work that would include coaching and monitoring of employee.
- Develop a reward and recognition system for high flyer
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Minimum five (5) years of directly related experience in quality monitoring and performance improvement, or similar quality field in Health Sector.
- Minimum three (3) years of supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of Government Legislation and policies.
- Computer proficiency and familiarity with database management programmes and commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Must be result oriented
- Experience in conducting training on Customer Service and Process adherence.
- Experience in Medical Accreditation Processes is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Alan & Grant
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Area Sales Manager at Alan & Grant
- Events Manager at Alan & Grant
- Know More About Alan & GrantSimilar Jobs
- Finance & Administration Manager - Ikorodu Business Unit at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
- Admin Coordinator at Bedmate Furniture
- Operations Officer at Palladium Group
- College Registrar at Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu
- HR & Admin Officer at Zanibal Solutions Nigeria Ltd
- Office Administrator at Vesta Healthcare Partners
- General Manager (Transport and Oil & Gas) at Amazuma Services Limited
- Business Development Manager at Proten